Print  Email  Subscribe  RSS  Help Quick Reply
 First Expo, what should I bring?First  < 1 2   Last
Author Post

g3teg97

223 posts [100%]
Florida
7-21-2008
 « Re: (R-box)« » Reply  Edit

I'm bringing this thread back up because I'm a little anxious on what I should bring.

My car has all the maintenance done, all fluids, pads/rotors good, tire tread good on the Star Specs. Car is 100% stock. Should I be concerned with spare parts?

I have a few tools (honestly, not enough in my mind), but floor jack, stands, basic hand tools, anything else specific? I know in a few threads, people chimed in and said there is a lot of people to help if you ask.

I was planning on getting bottled water, advil/etc, sunscreen (not sure if that's needed at VIR in October, but what the hell). Probably pick up snacks/foods on the way. Maybe get beer in case I need some help from some OG's. lol

I just don't want to forget anything while being too excited.

2000 Acura Integra GSR
1998 Acura Integra Type-R - #0379

cheezthis

3155 posts [5000%]
Chicago IL
11-11-2002
 « « » Reply  Edit

That sounds reasonable.

We have a lot of people in the group who help each other out when needed. That's been a theme since I started attending in 2003.

First time, get plenty of rest the night before, stay hydrated, learn, and enjoy.

http://www.itrexpo.com

integrao
Christmas Oreo

577 posts [100%]
Greenville SC
8-13-2010
 « « » Reply  Edit

Bring some chairs. Don't think you mentioned that.

g3teg97

223 posts [100%]
Florida
7-21-2008
 « Re: (cheezthis)« » Reply  Edit

Quote, originally posted by cheezthis »
That sounds reasonable.

We have a lot of people in the group who help each other out when needed. That's been a theme since I started attending in 2003.

First time, get plenty of rest the night before, stay hydrated, learn, and enjoy.

Great advice. Definitely want to get a good nights sleep, a good breakfast and stay hydrated.

Looking forward to being around fellow R owners.

Quote, originally posted by integrao »
Bring some chairs. Don't think you mentioned that.

I'll have to add that to the list. Think I have a couple folding chairs.

2000 Acura Integra GSR
1998 Acura Integra Type-R - #0379

First  < 1 2   Last

» Return to ITR Expo Discussion