| Parts Classifieds Rules - Updated, 6/26/13, please read.||« » 9:57 PM 8/7/2003
Parts Classifieds Forum Rules (Last Update: 6/26/2013)
1. Sales are limited to Automotive parts and mechanical/tuning tools/devices. These parts should be Type-R Related parts ONLY
2. VINs will be required on all partswith one period. If it pertains to your car, that you currently have you may provide that VIN to an Admin or Mod due to theft concerns.
3. If you are parting out a car(s), please make ONE thread with all the parts from the car, instead of a thread for each little part. If you are selling a wide variety of random parts, you can use multiple threads, but one thread is still preferred.
4. Pictures MUST be posted at the TIME that the FS post is created. No more of this will post pictures later.
5. There is no such thing as "pick-up only" here. You are using our site and bandwidth to sell your parts so if you can post it here you CAN ship it. Some exceptions may be made (ie: entire front clips).
6. Posts in this forum will only last for 180 days and will automatically be deleted. After that time if the item(s) is still not sold you are welcome to repost the item (s) for sale at that time.
7. Price MUST be included with all threads listed. This is not ebay, please post a price.
8. No Bumping of posts unless your thread is off the first page. (there's really no need to bump it from the 3rd thread down to the first)
9. All ads with large value items require a picture with a token displaying your username and current date. This is to avoid using photos that do not reflect the current condition.
If you have a problem with any of these rules, simply do not post your ad here. The rules have been made to protect and serve all members of this site. We reserve the right to remove or lock any posts we feel do not meet these terms.
Thanks for your understanding.
Drives some crap.